Compact cooking versatility and modern design make this countertop Custom Classic Toaster Oven Broiler an ideal choice for your lifestyle. Brushed stainless and black housing is outfitted with a wire rack, broiling rack and baking/drip pan to handle your tasting, baking, and broiling needs. The nonstick interior and removable front crumb tray are easy to clean. The Always Even Shade Control monitors the toasting temperature and will automatically adjust the timing to produce the desired toast every time; auto slide-out rack means convenient, hands-free loading and removal of foods. The cool touch handle and automatic shutoff means safety is ensured.
- 1800 watts of power
- Toast, bagel, bake, broil and keep warm functions
- 0.5-cubic-foot capacity fits an 11" pizza and 6 slices of toast
- Stainless steel front with easy-grip dials and cool-touch handle
- Always EvenTM toast shade control offers consistent results slice after slice
- Convenient auto slide-out rack for hands-free loading and easy removal of cooked foods
- Easy-clean nonstick interior
- Front removable crumb tray
- Recipe book
- Limited 3-year warranty
- BPA free*
||15.86"(L) x 11.77"(W) x 7.87"(H)
|UC Cubic Feet
||16.25"(L) x 18.75"(W) x 11.0"(H)
|MC Cubic Feet
||19.5"(L) x 17.38"(W) x 12.0"(H)
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.