Cuisinart presents a countertop oven that"'s the ultimate combination of size, style and smarts. The big, 1.2 cubic foot Microwave Convection Oven and Grill looks like it belongs in a high-end commercial kitchen. Brushed stainless steel and black frame a sleek control panel that offers single and combination settings for an unlimited number of cooking options. A multi-stage cooking feature that automatically shifts from one function to another makes perfect results easier than ever. This is a new generation of microwave "" and it"'s from Cuisinart, of course!
- 1.2-cubic-foot capacity
- 1000 watts
- Brushed stainless with embossed Cuisinart logo and dark tinted glass window
- Stainless steel interior absorbs no odors and is easy to sanitize
- Rotating 12" glass tray
- Reversible grill rack
- Touchpad controls with LCD
- Two convenient defrost functions to defrost food by weight or time
- Convection bake or roast with and without microwave function
- Grill feature
- Nine preset options
- Multi-stage cooking operation allows microwave to be set so one operation automatically switches to another
- Instruction and recipe book included
- Limited 3-year warranty
- BPA Free
||21.2"(L) x 19.0"(W) x 12.2"(H)
|UC Cubic Feet
||21.0"(L) x 23.0"(W) x 14.25"(H)
|MC Cubic Feet
||26.13"(L) x 24.0"(W) x 17.25"(H)
Energy Star Rated:
1.2 cu. ft.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.