FlexInduction® cooktop allows you to place your cookware wherever you want on the flexible cooking zone.
- Don't miss this special floor model sale!
- FlexInduction® - provides more flexibility by combining two cooking zones into one larger zone. The cooktop that makes space for more. FlexInduction® lets you combine two cooking zones into one for larger cookware. This allows you to accommodate pots and pans up to 9 inches wide and 15 inches long. Induction cooking directly heats your pots and pans instead of the cooktop itself for faster, more efficient cooking. So you have a cooktop that delivers precise results with effortless ease.
- PowerMove® - divides FlexInduction® into 3 preset power level zone. Simply move the cookware to change the power level. Adjust the heat with just a simple slide. Dishes like risotto require different heat settings at different stages. With PowerMove®'s 3 preset power levels, simply slide your pan across to change the heat level. Once activated by a push of a button, you no longer need to adjust the cooktop temperature: PowerMove® is divided into two separate areas with pre-set power levels. So you can quickly heat or sauté your dish on level 9 and then quickly slide the pan to level one to simmer or keep warm.
- AutoChef® - regulates temperatures continuously during frying and adjusts them precisely as needed. Consistent results every time. AutoChef® applies the perfect amount of heat, without having to fidget with temperature settings. So every pancake comes out golden brown and every steak is seared to perfection. The AutoChef® sensor regulates the temperatures continously during frying and adjusts them precisely if needed.
- With Home Connect®, remotely monitor your cooktop to check if you inadvertently left it on. Simply connected. In addition to remotely monitoring* the status of every cooking zone, the new induction cooktops offer remote diagnostics for streamlined and efficient service assistance. In the HomeConnect® app, discover delicious recipes and send the appropriate settings straight to your cooktop. *Cooktops are not intended for unattended use - cooking process must be supervised.
- SpeedBoost® - adds even more power to speed up the cooking process. Speed up dinner for more moments to savor. Sometimes you don't want to wait for a pot of water to boil. The SpeedBoost® function on Bosch induction cooktops adds even more power to speed up the cooking process.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.