39" Cast-Iron Electric Range with 3 Large Ovens, 2 Hotplates, 10 Cooking Methods, Touch-Screen Control Panel and Remote Control Handset
Colors: Cream, Claret, Black, Pearl Ashes, Pewter, Dark Blue, British Racing Green, Aubergine, White, Heather, Duck Egg Blue & Pistachio
- Cast iron, radiant-heat ovens.AGA ovens eliminate "hot-spots", and cook evenly from all sides.
- Multiple ovens with huge capacity, there are no elements or flames, all oven space can be used for cooking.
- Always at the right temperature,each oven and hotplate is pre-set at the perfect heat for the job.
- 10 Cooking Methods, there's no food this amazing range cooker cannot prepare to perfection.
- The Boiling Plate - Located on the left, the boiling plate is the hotter of the two at 626°F. Boil, Grill, Stir Fry, Fry
- The Simmering Plate - Located on the right and the cooler of the two at 392°F, the simmering plate delivers gentle heat for perfect sauces and soups.
- Roasting Oven (465° F) Grill, roast, and bake gourmet-quality food. Upper right oven.
- Baking oven (365° F) A moderate temperature oven for baking cakes & biscuits, cooking fish, lasagna or a shepherd's pie. Lower right oven.
- Simmering oven (212° F) Allows flavors to develop & makes even the toughest meats tender, similar to a slow cooker only better.Lower left oven.
- Control at the touch of a button, touch-Screen Panel, discreetly housed behind the top left door.
- Each oven or hotplate can be operated individually in manual mode.
- Slumber (Ovens Only) - All three ovens are active and pre-set at a simmering heat, ideal for slow cooking.
- Auto (Ovens Only) - Brings selected ovens up to full heat from OFF when a program is set.
- Auto Slumber (Ovens Only) - Automatically brings the ovens up to full heat from slumber mode.
- With the remote control, you can program the cast-iron ovens to come on automatically for one or two cooking cycles per day, seven days a week.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.