STAINLESS STEEL NATURAL GAS
- Primary cooking area = 624 square inches
- Warming rack area = 145 square inches
- Total cooking area = 769 square inches
- Six stainless steel burners
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input main burners
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input, flush-mounted side burner
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input Sear Station burner
- 6,800 BTU-per-hour input smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input, rear-mounted, infrared rotisserie burner
- Tuck-Away rotisserie system with flip-up motor and separate spit and fork storage in the enclosed cart
- 9 mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars
- Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system
- Stainless steel lid with thermometer, polished handle, and painted aluminum end caps
- Enclosed cabinets with stainless steel doors and chrome-plated aluminum handles
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.