The perfect drink awaits! Select BrightShield Clear Ice Machines now $2,499 MAP. Qualifying models include: UHCP115-SS81A & UHCP115-IS81A. Contact a local U-Line retailer for pricing and availability. Our 15" 1 Class Clear Ice Machine provides unsurpassed performance, delivering up to 55 lbs. of ice per day and a storage capacity of 25 lbs. of ice. U-Line s 1 Class Clear Ice Machine features U-Choose™ ice fullness adjustability. This model is available with black, white, stainless steel or integrated door finishes that accept a custom door panel to match your surrounding cabinetry. Select models available with BrightShield antimicrobial lighting technology. Models with BrightShield not yet available in Canada.
- Industry Exclusive: U-Choose™ feature allows you to select ice fullness
- Makes clear cubes approx. 7 8" W x 7 8" H x 7 8" L
- Produces up to 55 lb of ice per day
- Stores 25 lb lbs of ice
- Silent setting temporarily suspends ice making for 3 hours
- Indicator alert notifies user when cleaning is needed
- Easiest clear ice machine cleaning process in the industry
- White interior
- Digital touch pad control
- Bright white LED lighting
- Stainless steel handle (7 8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3 4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
- Factory installed drain pump model required if a gravity drain is not accessible
- Clear heavy duty ice scoop included
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||22 1/2" (572mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
||34 1/8" (867mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
||14 15/16" (379mm)
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||101 lb (46 kg)
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.