Product Highlights U-Select ® Control provides five distinct food and beverage settings designed to provide optimal preservation and serving temperatures.
- Bottle/can capacities: 42 12-oz bottles or 126 12-oz cans
- Wine bottle capacity up to 11 bottles (.75L)
- Digitally controlled single-zone convection cooling system
- U-Select Control: Integrated OLED display with intuitive user interface ergonomically located on top of door
- U -Select Control provides 5 distinct settings designed to provide precise refrigeration and maximize preservation
- Beverage Mode: 34 to 65 F, Deli Mode: 34 - 40 F, Market Mode: 34 - 40 F, Pantry Mode: 34 - 70 F, Root Cellar Mode: 45 to 55 F
- Convection Cooling Technology
- Sabbath / Blackout mode turns off all lighting, controls display until unit is easily reset by touching the On/Off button
||4.9 cu. ft.
||Three fully adjustable tempered glass shelves with 7 positions.
||Black interior with LED theater lighting optimizes elegant display
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.