Capable of storing 154 12-oz cans, this high-capacity, full-depth outdoor refrigerator is perfect for stocking up for a pool party or an outdoor gathering at home.
- 5.3 cu. ft. capacity stores (154) 12-oz cans
- (2) cantilevered, fully adjustable FreshFlo commercial-grade stainless steel shelves
- Designed for outdoor use
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Proprietary shelving design plus perforated FreshFlo openings allow for cool air to circulate throughout cabinet for temperature consistency from top to bottom
- Thermal-efficient cabinet insulates cooling environment and conserves energy while maximizing capacity
- Sound-buffering design
- Multifunction controls allow you to select a precise temperature from 34° F to 60° F
- Features easy-to-use settings and options
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior, sturdy pro-style handle and rugged stainless steel toe kick
- Bright arctic white interior easily wipes clean
- Efficient arctic white LED lighting brightly illuminates interior for better viewing of contents
- Reversible door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- Stainless steel toe kick adjustable to 4 inch with leveling legs
- Door lock provides added safety and security
- 1-year parts and labor warranty and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|12-oz Can Capacity
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Interior Cabinet Color
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||34°F to 60°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.