Capable of storing as many as 190 cans, the Marvel Beverage Center features full-depth cantilever shelving and a removable wine cradle.
- 5.5 cu. ft. capacity stores (190) 12-oz cans and (6) bottles of dedicated wine storage
- (2) cantilevered, fully adjustable FreshFlo black commercial-grade steel shelves
- (1) removable wine cradle holds six bottles, including magnums
- Designed for maximum storage with full-depth shelves
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Proprietary shelving design plus perforated FreshFlo openings allow for cool air to circulate throughout cabinet for temperature consistency from top to bottom
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects contents from damaging ultraviolet light, while conserving energy
- Sound-buffering design
- Multifunction controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from 34° F to 60° F
- Features easy-to-use settings and options
- Elegant midnight black interior and arctic white LED interior lighting
- Reversible door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inch with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|12-oz Can Capacity
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Interior Cabinet Color
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||34°F to 60°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.