This Jenn-Air® luxury single wall oven features the powerful MultiMode® Convection system for beautifully even baking and roasting on every rack. It also features a full-color menu-driven LCD display, which guides you effortlessly through different cooking modes and functions.Specifications Built In Oven Features
Configuration and Overview
- Self-Cleaning : Yes
- Hidden Bake Element: Yes
- Number of Oven Racks: 3
- Number of Rack Guides: 5
- Bake Element Power: 2800W/2427W
- Broiler Element Power: 3600W
- Convection Element Type: True
- Convection Element Power: 3400W
- Broiler Location: Top of Oven
- Door Broil Position: Closed
- Interior Coating: Porcelain
- Interior Color: Black
- Rack Guide Type: Embossed
- Oven Interior Height: 17 1/8
- Oven Interior Width: 23
- Oven Interior Depth: 19 3/4
- Oven Rack 1 Type: Standard
- Oven Rack 2 Type: Offset
- Oven Rack 3 Type: Gliding Roll-Out
- Oven Type: Single
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Size: 30
- Oven Cooking System: MultiMode® Convection
- Star K Compliant: Yes
Oven Control Features
- Depth: 26 3/4
- Height: 29 1/2
- Width: 29 3/4
- Cutout Depth: 24
- Cutout Height: 27 3/4
- Cutout Width: 28 1/2
Style and Extras
- Convection Functions: Bake, Broil, Convection Conversion, Roast
- Control Type: Glass-Touch Electronic Controls
- Display Type: LCD Touch Screen
- Display Color: Full Color
- Features: Audible Signal, Bread Proofing, Cancel/Off, Clock, Control Lockout, Cook and Hold, Cook Time, Delay Cook, Keep Warm Setting, My Creations, Rapid Preheat, Sabbath Mode, Temperature Probe, Timer, Warm Hold
- Door Type: Metal & Glass
- Flush Installation Approved: Yes
- Handle Color: Color Coordinated
- Handle Material: Metal
- Oven Window Size: Extra Large
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Don't miss this special floor model sale!
- Two-Speed MultiMode® Convection System - Two fan speeds and three radiant elements provide consistent heat on every rack, for evenly browned, perfectly cooked dishes.
- Auto Convection Conversion - This convenient feature automatically converts conventional cook time and/or temperature from any recipe to the appropriate convection settings, taking the guesswork out of convection cooking for consistent, effortless results.
- Common Cutout 1 - Our double and single wall ovens fit into the existing cutout for nearly every competitor's wall oven. Each oven fits into the smallest cutout, while its overall height also allows you to cover the remaining gap in the tallest cutout.
- 4.5 Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity - Ideal for entertaining, the wall oven offers generous capacity to cook multiple dishes at once.
- 2,800-Watt Bake Element - This powerful heating element delivers the wattage needed for high-heat baking and roasting, for superlative results.
- 3,600-Watt Broil Element - This powerful broiler element delivers the high wattage needed to broil meats to perfection.
- 3,400-Watt Convection Element - This 3,400-watt element offers exceptionally consistent heat for beautifully cooked dishes.
- Variable Temperature Closed-Door Broiling - This single wall oven's superb ventilation allows for closed-door broiling, which ensures consistent cooking. Variable temperature control provides precise heat tailored to different foods and preferences.
- CustomClean Self-Cleaning Oven with Adjustable Levels and Automatic Lock - This feature offers effortless cleaning and allows you to customize the cleaning level to your needs.
- Extendable Roller Rack with Handle - This extendable rack features a smoothly gliding roll-out extension, allowing you to easily position and remove dishes.
- My Creations - Featured on Jenn-Air® wall ovens, My Creations allows you to seamlessly combine up to three cooking modes and save the settings for your favorite recipes.
- Flush-to-Cabinet Design - Thanks to flush-to-cabinet design, this luxury single wall oven installs flush with surrounding cabinetry, seamlessly integrating for a sleek look.
- 4.3 Inch Full-Color Menu-Driven LCD Display - This luxury single wall oven's highly interactive, full-color LCD control panel features menu-driven controls to assist you in selecting cooking options, such as temperature and cooking mode.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.