The Dometic MoBar 300 is the ultimate mobile bar for your outdoor living space. Professionally graded with a timeless state-of-the-art patented design, it doesn't compromise style for functionality or convenience, allowing hosts and their guests to socialize outdoors without ever missing a moment.
- Conveniently entertain your friends and family on your patio
- Attractive and versatile beverage presentation
- Timeless patented design in elegant stainless steel
- Weatherproof design built for harsh outdoor environments
- Easy to place with heavy-duty wheels and robust handle
- Powerful and efficient compressor cooling technology with electronic controls for precise refrigeration between +2 °C to +20 °C/ 36F to 68F
- Professional accessories included: extension table, speed rail and cutting board. Additional accessories also available.
|Model on label
|Scope of delivery
||MoBar300s, Side table, Speed rail, Cutting board, Towel bar handle
||Outdoor mobile bar, rotomolded basket, single zone refrigerator, stainless-steel
|Dimensions product depth, ["]
|Dimensions product height, ["]
|Dimensions product width, ["]
|Net weight, [lbs]
|Input voltage (AC), [V]
|Rated input power (AC), [W]
|Input frequency, [Hz]
|Noise (DIN60704-1 & 60704-2-14), [dB(A)]
|Climate class (EN 62552)
||StainlessSteel & Black
|Dimensions parcel depth, ["]
|Dimensions parcel height, ["]
|Dimensions parcel width, ["]
|Parcel weight, [lbs]
Other Outdoor Products
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.