Enjoy the convenience of in-home laundry, even in small spaces, with this 1.6 cu. ft. top load washing machine by Danby. The compact size and rear rollers make this machine easy to use and store when needed. To install, simply connect the hose to your standard faucet using the connection kit included. Featuring a user-friendly digital control panel with LED display, choose from 4 wash cycles and 10 different water levels to accommodate various load sizes. The effective wash pulsator allows water and detergent to more efficiently penetrate fabrics, ensuring even your heaviest loads come out clean. Additional features include a durable stainless-steel drum, childproof lock, built-in auto-balancing function, and overflow protection technology.
- Compact Sizing: 1.6 cu. ft. portable, top load washing machine, perfect for apartments, homes, and small space living
- Pulsator: Allows water and detergent to go through the fabrics efficiently while providing both the powerful water action to clean larger and heavier clothes and the gentle water action to clean all delicates ensuring less wear and tear on clothes
- Easy to use digital control panel with LED display and delay start
- 4 wash cycles and 10 water levels provides flexibility for washing different types and sizes of wash loads
- Childproof lock stops little ones from opening the lid
- Stainless Steel Drum: Stainless steel is used for its durability and won't rust over time
- Spin auto-balancing corrects out-of-balance wash loads
- Overflow protection technology prevents water leakage
- 12 month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
1.6 cu. ft.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.